Solid Seaweed Conditioner - For All Hair Types
Ditch the plastic bottle and try switching to a solid conditioner. Infused with seaweed extract, rice protein, cocoa butter, vitamin B5 and macadamia oil, this conditioner bar is gentle and moisturizing for your locks. It's lightweight enough to be used every time you wash.
Suitable for all hair types, including color treated hair.
How to Use (Short version):
- First, shampoo using the solid shampoo and rinse clean.
- (For most hair) Rub the conditioner bar along hair lengths and ends, place bar back on your soap holder, then use fingers to massage until hair is soft and slippery feeling. A little goes a long way. Excessive rubbing of the bar on your hair will make it go faster.
- (For brittle hair types) Rub bar hands with a little water to create a creamy conditioner concentrate, then rub hands through lengths and ends.
- Leave in up to 2 minutes for a deeper condition, or rinse immediately.
- Rinse well with water. (no vinegar required)
- Keep out of eyes! It is gentle but not designed to be used in the eyes, if you get a little in there then rinse gently with clean water.
1 oz. Make sure to store in a dry place between washes to extend the life.
How long it lasts:
This size lasts one person 1-2 months (depends on hair length and thickness).
This solid conditioner is unpackaged and is wrapped in recyclable paper for shipping.
Seaweed extract, Brassica Alcohol (and) Brassicyl Valinate Esylate, Macadamia esters, Behentrimonium methosulfate (and) Cetyl alcohol (and) Butylene glycol, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocoa butter, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Fractionated coconut, Propanediol 1,3, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Vitamin B5, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Essential oil blend, Citric acid
Handmade by No Tox Life